- American Cancer Society - www.cancer.org
- American Heart Association - www.heart.org/HEARTORG
- American Red Cross - www.redcross.org
- Chinese Children Adoption International - www.chinesechildren.org
- Head Injury Association Inc. - www.headinjuryassoc.org
- Susan G. Komen For The Cure - www.ww5.komen.org
- International Society for Children with Cancer - www.iscc-charity.org
- Happy Village International - www.happyvillageintl.
Our customers interests always come first. We take great pride in the professional quality of our work and we have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. By offering the highest possible quality of affordable decorative fabrics and ready-made curtains from around the world, we are constantly raising the Industry's bar. All of this we passionately pursue while maintaining a level of professional integrity, economy, and expediency that has become synonymous with Softline Home Fashions, Inc.
Our Mission at Work
Softline is committed to the community and various social issues. We proudly support the following charities.
Softline partners with factories that are ethical and follow the international code of labor standards. Softline's quality assurance team regularly conducts audits and uses external assessors to undertake ethical and technical audits.
Softline's ultimate goal is to make working conditions exceed International Labor Standards.